||12 / 09 / 2017
||3-5 IMA (Integrated Microwave Assemblies) Engineer(s)
||Marlborough , MA
The Senior IMA Engineer develops complex control systems and architecture from scratch and generates schematics. The Senior IMA Engineer is responsible for the specifications and implementation of all electrical components and the overall electrical layout and design of complex automation systems.
• Design various circuits for converts, synthesizers and more complex systems
• Lead testing of microwave circuits and subassemblies
• Design active microwave circuits such as amplifiers and oscillators
• Perform 3D EM simulations of passive circuits, transitions and housings
• Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly
• Reviews products design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer requirements and related specifications
This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
• Perform system and circuit simulations
• Lead the conceptualization and layout of new product development
• Specify RF, DC and control components and sub assemblies
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering AND
• 5+ years of experience in related industry OR
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses:
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Corel Draw, Adobe Acrobat, Web proficiency.
• Knowledge of MS Access Database Software, Pro Engineer, 3-D Modeling Design Software, As400, MRP Manufacturing Software
• Strong technical writing skills
• Experience with troubleshooting machinery
• Ability to translate specifications and written outlines into operating machinery
• This is an office-based position in a manufacturing facility.
||Integrated Microwave Assemblies. BS in Engineering, 3-5 yrs of exp